Advisor Succession Planning
We would like to help you with your succession plan.
If you are looking to sell your practice, we would be very interested in partnering with you in regards to your succession plan.
We understand the importance, to both you and your clients, of an effective transition. We will be very flexible and intend to work closely with you to determine your preferences for transition and develop a plan to accommodate those preferences and needs. We will take a personal, hands-on, approach to meeting your clients to assure a smooth transition for everyone.
Your clients can expect to receive the same care and attention as our current clients. We understand that it is critical to start building a strong relationship of trust with a client from the beginning. We are people, not a large conglomerate and enjoy taking the time to assure clients that they are valued. We have a deliberate plan with your clients to frequently meet and review investment objectives to ensure that their plan is effectively implemented. Your clients will never be pressured to invest. We are here to help them address their financial goals. We deal with changing circumstances proactively. We always reach out to clients when any changes occur in the markets, policies or regulations that may significantly affect their portfolio or investment goals.
We provide clients with the following services:
- Face-face reviews of their portfolio are encouraged for all clients; no less than semi-annual is preferred, and video conferencing is possible;
- Clients may call us with questions at any time; if the person they call for is unavailable, our firm commits to call the client back as soon as possible;
- We emphasize a personal touch in communications with our clients; for example, we send handwritten cards to all of our new clients immediately after opening an account
- Our firm will reach out if new information that is relevant to a client comes to light;
- We host 3 to 4 dinner seminars annually for our clients on topics which are relevant to them and their personal situation; seminars are generally aimed to show the latest products, trends, changes in taxes, or other relevant information;
- We follow a 13 step wealth management process to make sure our clients have the most comprehensive plan;
- We work with other local professionals to provide a holistic wealth management process.
We are here to make it a smooth transition for you and your clients and to make everyone as comfortable as possible in the process. We want to earn your confidence. Be assured that your clients will be taken care of to the best of our abilities. Our goal is to provide superior financial planning for all of our clients and be the best comprehensive wealth management organization possible based on our commitment to client service, professional judgment and the skills of those individuals affiliated with Kadletz Wealth Management.
Thank You for your consideration